PDF Invoice Template
Accounting, invoices, taxes… Oh, boy! The whole thing makes your head spin for sure. But if you want your business to work smoothly and bring profit, you need to learn how to send invoices properly. We’ll lend you a helping hand in this respect. On our website, you will get unlimited access to free fillable PDF invoice files. Take a browse through them, download the design you fancy the most, and adjust it the way you see fit. To assist you in sending invoices qickly, we have prepared a professional invoice PDF template.
With our PDF templates, you get the possibility to create an invoice that’s credible, professionally looking, and easy to use. Just download the file that has caught your eye and modify it by adding all the necessary elements. Make sure the resulting design is clear and straightforward. Opt for sending your completed invoice online. This will stimulate your clients to pay you faster, thus accelerating your sh flow.
Tips for Using PDF Sample Invoice
Wondering how to make a PDF invoice after downloading the template from our collection? Follow these useful tips on designing a document that will appeal to your customers:
- Download invoice template PDF from our selection.
- Change it to include your business name, address, and logo.
- List the services you’ve provided or the items you’ve sold.
- Specify your client details.
- Indicate the issue date, along with the payment due date.
- Clarify your payment terms.
- Assign a unique number to your invoice .pdf.
- Express your appreciation to your client, tell them you’re grateful for choosing your company, be courteous when invoicing and following up.
- Save the file and send it to your customer online as soon as possible.
Create PDF Invoices: Pros & Cons
Once your customer makes a purchase from your company, you have an option to send them real-time a sample of an invoice in PDF format or ready to use customer invoice sample. This will make your business a lot more flexible. Also, as opposed to billing manually, using PDF templates, or even specialized software, will save you loads of precious time. So, what are the benefits and drawbacks of PDF billing? We’ll cover this topic below.
- it shows your professionalism;
- it includes your payment terms;
- minimal manual effort;
- multiple features allow you to add data fields, dropdown menus, etc.;
- PDFs work for any operating system;
- PDFs render exactly the same irrespective of the device, OS, screen size, etc.
- PDFs are not mobile-friendly;
- they require multiple steps to access, which is inconvenient.
Basic Invoice Template PDF: Any Alternatives?
As a matter of fact, yes, we offer a variety of template formats for you to choose from. If you’re planning to switch from the not-too-flexible PDFs to Word or Excel templates for invoicing, you’re welcome to make the most of our extensive catalog.
The silver lining is that we offer an excellent invoicing application — a hassle-free on-the-go solution that will boost your mobile billing significantly. With our Saldo Invoice platform, you will spend more time doing what matters most in your business and less time struggling with accounting and billing.