Consultation Invoice Template
Ways of Using Consultation Invoice Template: Excel, Word, Google Docs Formats
The term “consultant” includes a fairly extensive list of specialists whose knowledge and experience allow them to advise individuals or entire companies on a variety of issues. Like any other activity, it involves the performance of administrative work. We have developed invoicing software for consultants so that self-employed people and freelancers have a convenient tool that allows them to bill clients. For the entire company, a business invoice template can be created.
It is a very flexible generator that lets you customize documents depending on the specifics of your business. With it, you can create security, recruitment, interior design, web development invoice, or any other form you need. It’s available on various devices, so it’s possible to generate files on the go. It is convenient if your client wants to get a bill as soon as possible, so you can create and send them papers on the spot.
Any consultant invoice sample consists of the following points:
- An identification number and issue and due date;
- Your or your company data. This information is saved in your account and inserted into each file if you are signed in to the system. Add your logo to make your docs stand out from the flow your recipients have to deal with;
- Information about a client. Enter it manually or create a database by importing details from a notebook. It will significantly speed up the process of filling files;
- A list of services provided. It is the key section where you should enumerate all the tasks completed, the cost per hour, and the time spent completing them. If you supply products in addition to it, they should also be included in this set. Our sample invoice for consultant work allows you to combine different types of rates.
- The total sum, which is calculated automatically based on the listed items and the specified fees, taxes, discounts, and shipping costs.
- Payment methods. They include credit card payments (you need Stripe for it), PayPal, checks, and bank transfers. Add any other way manually.
- Notes. Leave detailed recommendations, advice, or comments to a recipient to make it easier for them to process your docs.
- Your sign. Don’t forget to put your signature at the bottom.
All the information you have entered is saved in your profile. It allows you to quickly create the necessary documents later. Invoicing for consultants is not a complicated process, provided you have the right tool. Also you can ask to pay in advance with our advance payment invoice if you charge by this method.
Download Invoice Template for Consultant Easily with Saldo Invoice
Fill out the consultant invoice form, and be sure to preview it for typos before handing it over to an orderer. You have the option to email the finished paper or share a link to it. It’s also possible to save it locally or print it if needed. You can use invoice PDF samples or choose another format such as Word or Excel. All generated files are saved into your account. On their basis, the platform makes reports that show received, expected, and overdue sums. Also you can find any invoice you might need for your business, for example, US invoice template.